By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering.
- You may post follow-up questions. It is better to address everyone at once rather than answer individual emails.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish comments unrelated, abusive or disruptive.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.